Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Haul! :)

Hello my lovelies! I realize it has been forever since I've blogged.. I know this may be a little late but hey better late than never right!? I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and new year! I will mostly just be sharing beauty related presents :) I am not trying to brag in any way about my presents!

Sooo I guess I'll jump right into this! Christmas Eve I went to my grandparents house and opened up presents from my moms side of the family! My grandma gave me the Too Faced 'A Few of my Favorite Things' palette, the Formula X System with 'Love Chemistry' and 'Crash', and the NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in the color Via Veneto. She also bought me three items from the MAC Divine Night collection. This included blushes in 'Lured to Love,' and 'Lavish Living.' She also gave me the 'Flair for Finery' lipstick. My aunt gave me the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette, and two O.P.I. nail lacquers in 'Gold Shatter' and 'Silver Shatter'. I also received new Nike tennis shoes, a Miss Me jacket, a new coat, gift cards to Sephora and Victorias Secret, and some other clothing items. 

From my parents I got a Sephora brand concealer, Lush Honey Trap lip balm, and Bubblegum lip scrub and some candy in my stocking! I also was completely surprised with a NuMe Ionic Blow Dryer! My parents also gave me the Twenty-Two by Formula X, an Under Armour hoodie, and clothes! My twelve year old sister gave me the Too Faced 'Joy to the Girls' palette, hand sanitizer and lip gloss from B&BW, and baby lips. Another one of my grandmas surprised me with a beautiful rose gold Michael Kors watch, and some Kiko eyeshadows that she bought when she traveled to Italy! (I do not have a picture of the Twenty-Two because I did not save the packaging)
I am so incredibly grateful for everything that I received this Christmas, it was one of the best! I am so excited to play with all of these products and I hope you all got fun things to play with too! I would love to hear what you guys got for Christmas and if you would like any detailed reviews on anything that I got please let me know! And sorry about the bad quality photos, they were taken with my iPad :/

2 comments:

  1. You got some majorly awesome gifts!!! You're going to have so much fun playing with all of that! :P

    ReplyDelete