Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Makeup Wishlist!

Hi everyone! I'm soo sorry I haven't been posting lately! If you follow me on twitter, you know that I have been comletely overwhelmed with school work and cheerleading. So I thought I could get a few posts written while I had a day off for Labor Day, but I was wrong. I had homework, and shopped for a homecoming dress! Homecoming is in less than three weeks! It's super early for me this year, the 21st! :( Okay, I'm done with the excuses so I guess I will just show you all of the products that I have been lusting over.

First, Benefit's new primer. First of all, the packaging is beyond adorable! Benefit has some amazing packaging and this is just another example. I have watched Youtuber after Youtuber rave about this product and I would love to try it! It looks like glue and apparently holds makeup on like glue too.

Some more products that I would also love to own are the Lush Honey Trap Lip Balm, and Popcorn Lip Scrub. When I went into Lush, I had probably the best salesperson I've ever had in my life. She helped me find which mask was best for my skin, and was just so upbeat and friendly that I didn't want to leave! She never had us waiting. While in line to checkout, she had us do a lip treatment with these products, and my lips have never felt so smooth in my life! My lips were in heaven! I didn't buy them because I do have about a million lip balms, but when I run out, I will definitely haul myself to the nearest Lush.

I have also been dying to try some of Makeup Geek eyshdows and pigments! I have seen many people rave about these products as well. I really would love some to use for homecoming since I don't think I will be getting my makeup done this year. In particular I want the Afterglow, and Sweet Dreams pigments. Eyshadows that I really want are Creme Brulee, Cocoa Bear, Peach Smoothie and Latte. Jaclyn Hill created a look with the first three shadows mentioned, and a pigment that I would love to use as my eye look for homecoming.

Speaking of that pigment she used... The Balm Overshadow Sexpot in Work is Overrated. This color is so beautiful, and used with the Makeup Geek shadows, it's perfect. And I want it. Lol. Another product I would love from theBalm is the highly popular, Mary Loumanizer. I only have liquid highlighters so I would love to try this after all the hype about it.

Two more things, I know. The YSL Glossy Stain in Reckless Pink 110. I don't own any products from YSL and they just look so luxurious. And by luxurious I mean expensive. That is the only reason why I do not own this product, or any other YSL products for that matter. Ha!

And last but not least, it has returned! The Large Cherry Blossom Z Palette! I only own E.L.F. magnetic palettes, but this one is soo much bigger, and cuter! I would love to make more room in my collection by adding this to it.

Hope you didn't mind me babbling about what I think I need.. Haha I hope you all had a good Labor Day Weekend! :) Thanks for reading! Please comment what products you have been wanting lately!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I really want the MaryLouManizer (spelling?) too! Great wish list. Good luck with all of your school work and cheerleading :D
    sparkle2day.com

    ReplyDelete